Saturday 4 May 2013

a little late.

I was going to blog yesterday, but then I did something stupid and I got so upset I had to go to bed...

I was stupid enough to web scale the drawing I was working on after I had saved the psd (which is normal...), then I fixed something and accidentally hit ctrl s again... And I had played to much around with it to go back after the web scaling.

;n;

So this will only ever be a drawing I can show the web. Tough way to learn about automatic snapshot for every save...

Anyway, this is some fanart I threw together after getting some constructive feedback on my portfolio. It's the Kid, from the game Bastion.


And then I downloaded Blender, and tried my hands on it properly for the first time. It was a bit confusing at the start, as I'm used to Maya. But Maya's so expensive and my trial had run out, and Blender is free! To celebrate the fact that I didn't suck as much as I thought I would, have an Amsterdam house!


The newest version of Blender is actually quite good and the UI is a lot better than the one I tried for five minutes four or five years ago:P

Ok, that was all I had for this time. We used about five days to get my new computer up and running, so yeh, I know it's not much...

Hokay BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment